So, in honor of my last year of my 20's - I've decided to make a list of 30 things to do (that I've never done before) before I hit the big 3-0. (dunn dunn Dunnn)
My list is not in any specific order, I'll check them off as I go - and take lots of photos!
I encourage everyone else to make a list of their own, even if you're not in your late 20's; it's a fun way of setting goals and feeling like you've accomplished something.
Here we go...
1. Buy myself flowers once a month (In progress)
3. Go to the movies alone
4. Try rock climbing (indoors)
6. Try one new recipe every month (In progress)
7. Spend one month doing a random act of kindness everyday
8. Finish my children's story and enter a writing contest
10. Volunteer for at least 200 hours (In progress)
11. Shoot a gun
12. Do a 30 day yoga challenge (this one will come after buying a membership to Moksha)
13. Make a pie from scratch
14. Have a candlelight picnic with husband
15. Take a chunk out of our debt (a more specific amount TBD) (In progress)
16. Knit a scarf
17. Visit an animal sanctuary
18. Plan a weekend getaway with my friends
19. Take a ride in a hot air balloon
20. "Unplug" for a whole weekend
21. Put together a zombie preparedness kit
22. Keep a gratitude journal - write in it every day (In progress)
23. Finish every unread or half read book I own
24. Plant a tree
25. Take a sewing lesson
26. Watch Citizen Kane & Casablanca
28. Eat ice cream and cookies for breakfast, lunch, & dinner one day (I'm really looking forward to this one... haha)
29. Buy 10 pairs of white underwear and tiedye them
30. Make my own soy candles
So there it is - my "to do" list for the next year.
I'm so excited to start crossing things off!
I can't wait to hear about everyone else's lists!