So, in honor of my last year of my 20's - I've decided to make a list of 30 things to do (that I've never done before) before I hit the big 3-0. (dunn dunn Dunnn)
My list is not in any specific order, I'll check them off as I go - and take lots of photos!
I encourage everyone else to make a list of their own, even if you're not in your late 20's; it's a fun way of setting goals and feeling like you've accomplished something.
Here we go...
4. Try rock climbing (indoors)
7. Spend one month doing a random act of kindness everyday
8. Finish my children's story and enter a writing contest
11. Shoot a gun
13. Make a pie from scratch
14. Have a candlelight picnic with husband
17. Visit an animal sanctuary
18. Plan a weekend getaway with my friends
19. Take a ride in a hot air balloon
20. "Unplug" for a whole weekend
21. Put together a zombie preparedness kit
24. Plant a tree
25. Take a sewing lesson
26. Watch Citizen Kane &
29. Buy 10 pairs of white underwear and tiedye them
30. Make my own soy candles
So there it is - my "to do" list for the next year.
I'm so excited to start crossing things off!
I can't wait to hear about everyone else's lists!