It's nice to meet you!
Here are my 10 best moments from this year.
10. Discovering my deep love for Toms shoes
9. Cancelling our cable (I feel so much more productive and ... smart! Haha. We still have a few channels though)
8. Discovering banana ice cream - for instructions on how to make this delicious dessert check out my post in June 2011.
7. Spending a week in Cuba with my love and some friends
6. My family reunion, seeing some of my long lost cousins was wonderful
5. My contract position being extended to a full time position – happy day! We (Ruth, my supervisor and I) held hands on the sidewalk and jumped up and down. Haha
|Like this... but without the ties... and longer hair, because we're women... but similar to this... except that we were holding both hands and jumping... hahaha |
(If only I had a personal photographer to follow me around and capture these moments!)
3. Doing yoga for the first time – I seriously feel like it was life changing... it felt like coming home.
|Yep.... this is totally NOT me... this person is 'representing' the type of yoga that I've started practicing - she just looks better doing it! haha|
2. Jenni & Chris’s wedding
1. Sarah & Ryan’s wedding
Bonus # 11 - being introduced to Pinterest - I'm seriously in love!! lol
I'm not really one for resolutions, because I feel like they are usually focused on what you don't want - for example, stop biting your nails, giving up junk food, stop waisting time, etc.
So I like to set goals and since I already have all kinds of goals set for this year (until Sept 28th anyway) I thought I'd try to keep them to a minimum.
Here are my 2012 goals:
1. Husband and I are going to do a cleanse for the month of January - his idea! I'm all for it.
We're following this one, check it out!
2. Another joint goal, we've decided to run the 5k in the Blue Nose Marathon.
Now we just have to start running.. haha
3. I'm going to make an effort to post here more often.
There you have it, my highlights of 2011 and goals for 2012. I hope you all take a moment to look back on 2011 and savour the successes then plan for more in the coming year.